Me and my mom have taken SOO many pictures of Emmy this first year, but they are unbelievably unorganized. There are thousands of pictures on my moms computer in various folders and flash drives and pictures on mine and my husbands computer all out of order. I really wish I would have been better at organizing this all along. I am trying to make a banner for her first birthday with a picture from each month 1-12 and WOW has it been fun trying to find these pictures. I want the best pictures from each month, but after hours of looking I just picked one! I also realized some months there are a hundred pictures and other months there are less than 10. I hate that Emmy is kind of a guinea pig with all this stuff, but I am learning a lot for the second one ; ) Hopefully she won't notice this later on. I will post pictures of all the birthday preparation soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You learn how to parent with the first one, fine tune your skills on the second one, become a pro by the third, and the fourth gets pretty spoiled... speaking from my experience. :)
ReplyDelete