Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not Me! Monday!


Yes I know it is actually Tuesday, but I am pretending it is Monday for this blog to work : )

Well as you now know, I am pregnant with my second baby. There are already so many things that I have not been thinking in regards to this second pregnancy. I am not already tired of being pregnant. Nope not me, I love being pregnant. The nausea, extreme tiredness, indigestion, smell aversions, and food aversions are all things I looked forward to when I saw those two blue lines. I have not already started to think about delivery. Nope not me! I did not look to see that there is only 221 days left until pregnancy is over, nope I savor every moment. I have not gotten my belly band out that tightens your stomach after pregnancy to help myself feel better about getting flabby again. I would never worry about what my body would look like after something so beautiful. Not Me! I am never that selfish. I love that my body is something I will need to sacrifice for a little while.
Nope. Not me.

1 comment: