skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Almost a year has passed
I have been working on Emmy's birthday party and trying to get everything planned. This is her invitation! It was fun to take the pictures, and she liked trying to figure out what the letters were all about.
1 comment:
Julia Walker
January 20, 2010
Wow! It's been a year already?! Doesn't seem that long. Emmy is precious.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(18)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
▼
January
(8)
Not Me! Monday!
Wheeeerrree is Emmy?
Almost a year has passed
Soaking it up
And then there were four
Big News!
Wordless Wednesday
Where did I go?
►
2009
(22)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
I changed my font at
thecutestblogontheblock.com
design
Wow! It's been a year already?! Doesn't seem that long. Emmy is precious.
ReplyDelete