Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures are what keep me ticken

I enjoy reading Kelly's Korner and the subject today is simple pleasures. Those things that are sometimes so simple for others to understand, but still bring you joy. I feel it is in these simple pleasures that keep you smiling. You have to be able to find happiness in the simple things. Because lets face it, everyday is not filled with the big things. Here are a few of my simple pleasures:

Waking up and not having to get out of bed right away

Seeing my little girl smile

Knowing all day that I get to eat something really good for dinner

Dressing up

Running to a good song blaring in my headphones

Laying on the couch talking or watching TV with my husband

Emmy giving me hugs and kisses

Anything from Starbucks

Long showers (these come very rare now)

Chocolate shakes

Summer pool days

No comments:

Post a Comment