Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday!


On Sunday, Emmy turned one year! We have not had her one year appointment yet because she got a double ear infection. I will add her stats after the appointment.
What is Emmy up to these days:
*She is pulling up on Everything! She manages to pull up on the window seals, baskets, toys, anything that will hold her weight! She has also figured out that if she lets go and putts her bottom to the ground, she falls to a sit. She walks while holding on to something else. She doesn't have the confidence to go on her own yet.
*She loves to play with anything on the tile. She likes the noise it makes. We have several plastic balls and she likes to hit them and chase them around the tile. Haha it is funny to watch. She will also push the ball back and forth to you if she is in the mood to play.
* We are in the process of weening off formula to milk. She is doing good with it so far. Now I will have to start weening off the bottle soon. She eats table food very well. I am still nervous about giving her bites larger than pea size. Haha! Which is comical if you saw how long it took us to eat.
*About sleep....... we have had about 5 times that she has slept through the night, but unfortunately they were not together and haven't been seen in a while. She still wakes up at least twice a night. I normally end up giving her a bottle to get her back to sleep, which yes I know is not "recommended" but if you would like to come over at 1am to help with soothing methods, you are more than welcome. : )
* She is babbling a lot, but not many real words. She says: momma, dada, and hi. She has also said "down" a couple of times.
*She loves all of the "no's" in the house. Anytime I tell her no she looks at me, smiles, and runs(crawls very fast) away. It is too cute, so I always just end up laughing.
* She is so fun to play with! I can't wait to see what this year holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment