Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shortly after getting married, I became an elementary school teacher. I have now taught 3 grades in my 3 years of teaching, so I will stick with the general term of elementary teacher! Brandon got a job in Restaurant Management for Chili's after working as a bartender/server for 5 years. We moved three times in the first year of marriage, and finally decided to settle into a house!

We found out I was pregnant last May, and decided we should find something permanent. Being pregnant was an exciting adventure, I guess you could say. I thought I would love being pregnant. The clothes were cute and the belly was even cuter! But...... when it became so exhausting I could not keep my eyes open, constantly having the feeling of throwing up, and dealing with migraines and vertigo the cuteness quickly wore off. But of course, moments like seeing Emmy kick and move inside me made it all worth it!

1 comment: