Welcome to the O'Keefe family blog! I have been wanting to start blogging for a long time now but haven't been able to get started. Now let's just hope I can keep it up to date.
I am going to start with some bac
kground into our family! Brandon and I got married on June 27, 2007. We got married at Mandalay Bay Hotel in Vegas. It was so much fun and a great experience with out the hassels of planning a wedding. We stayed at the Palms and spent a couple days having fun before and after the wedding.


kground into our family! Brandon and I got married on June 27, 2007. We got married at Mandalay Bay Hotel in Vegas. It was so much fun and a great experience with out the hassels of planning a wedding. We stayed at the Palms and spent a couple days having fun before and after the wedding.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt was a beautiful wedding! I wouldn't of missed it for anything.
ReplyDelete