Thursday, October 8, 2009

No Sleep

There is a chance I will fall asleep writing this, but the blog needed an update. For the past 5 nights, Emmy has not been sleeping! My theories on why are constantly changing. I originally thought it was her top 2teeth that are coming in. But I started to get worried it was an ear infection, because she was only fussy when she would lay down. Brandon took her to the doctor and found out there was no ear infection. The doctor said there was a little congestion and he had been seeing this a lot and she should be over it soon. Well..... We have now been doing this 5 nights, and it is not getting any better. Emmy is waking up every hour! We have tried her bed, our bed, and the rocker, and it's all the same. I am hoping I will soon figure out what is going on because I am starting to worry myself with my sleep deprived decisions! Here is Emmy after a long night in the recliner! : )

"The hand that rocks the cradle usually is attached to someone who isn't getting enough sleep." - John Fiebig



2 comments:

  1. I hate the sleepless nights -- but I sure did enjoy rocking her and letting her sleep for a little while the other night. Any time you need a sub to come help.....I am ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I am starting to think I want one!! So precious! ~ Lauren

    ReplyDelete