Friday, October 16, 2009

No Need To Crawl

Emmy is not crawling yet and really doesn’t seem to have too much interest. She doesn’t like not being able to move when she is on her stomach but immediately starts screaming instead of trying to move. I always put toys on a blanket a little out of her reach in hopes that she will try to move to get them. Well, she has figured out a way to get past having to move. She pulls the blanket so the toys will move to her!! I couldn’t believe it when I saw her do this! After she did in once, we kept putting the toys back and she would pull the blanket again to get the toys! It was so fun to watch! Here are some pictures showing her new trick. They are blurry because I was using my phone, but you can see what she was doing.

2 comments: