skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Can't Believe I Did It!
I wanted Emmy to be a ladybug for Halloween because It matches the color of her room and her 1st birthday theme, and I wanted to use pictures for each. I was going to buy a costume online and then saw pictures of ladybugs using a tutu. I liked this idea better but, of course, it was much more expensive. Somehow in my blog hopping, I found directions for a no sew tutu. The directions seemed SO easy, so I HAD to try it. I am normally never able to make anything that actually turns out useable or wearable, so I was so excited to see this turn out! It looks like a tutu, which is exaclty what I was going for! It ended up only costing me $7, and I have left over elastic and tool to get another one started. Pictures of Emmy in the tutu are coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment